We're Here For You
Getting to know your Truvaga
Truvaga is a hand-held vagus nerve stimulator that reduces stress and brings balance to your life by providing science-backed vagus nerve therapy, so you can feel calmer, think clearer, and sleep better.
Use Truvaga for two minutes, once in the morning and once at night, and start living life more fully!
Your Truvaga comes with everything you need, including the electrode gel.
Let's get started!
Step 1 - Find your vagus nerve
- To find your vagus nerve, place two fingers on either side of your neck and locate your pulse. Your vagus nerve passes through the neck in this area.
- Make sure your neck is clean, dry, and free of barriers such as jewelry.
- With Truvaga off, remove caps and practice placing it in this location.
- Make sure to place Truvaga vertically so the electrodes are one above the other, in the exact spot you found your pulse.
Step 2 - Prepare your Truvaga
- With Truvaga off, apply a pea-sized amount of the provided gel to both electrodes. Only use Truvaga-supplied gel.
- Power on your Truvaga by pressing the “+” button. Your Truvaga will beep once and a green light will illuminate, indicating it’s on.
- The display screen will indicate the number of sessions remaining (each Truvaga comes with 350 sessions).
- Position Truvaga on your neck as you practiced earlier. Both electrodes must be completely in contact with your skin for Truvaga to effectively activate your vagus nerve.
Step 3 - Start your session
- Keeping the electrodes against your neck, increase the intensity (with the “+” button) until you notice a tingling sensation or a slight muscle contraction at the corner of your mouth. You should feel a tingling sensation that is strong but comfortable, this is typically felt between intensity levels 15-25.
- During your session, you can make small adjustments to intensity level and placement, as needed.
- Placement: If you don’t feel the lip-pull contraction or a strong tingling sensation when using Truvaga, make small adjustments to the placement on your neck till you do. It can make all the difference.
- Intensity Level: You can increase or decrease the intensity by pressing the “+” or “-” buttons.
- Once you’ve found the right location and intensity level, hold Truvaga in place until it beeps twice. This indicates the end of your 2-minute session. Truvaga will automatically turn off after your session.
- When finished, remove Truvaga from your neck and wipe off any remaining gel on Truvaga and your neck using a soft cloth or tissue. Replace the caps, and you’ll be ready for your next session.
Schedule your virtual training session
We are committed to your success! Please contact us to schedule a complimentary virtual training session with one of our coaches, at your convenience.
Training sessions are offered Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. ET.
Email us at email@example.com, call 800-643-2036 or click below to schedule now!